“Sternum’s solution saves us time, manpower, and money. Being able to lean on Sternum as an active mitigation is a game changer and the data insights help us build better products and make better decisions.”
Product Security Director at Medtronic
“Sternum enhances Zephyr’s built-in security features by providing embedded developers and device manufacturers with additional runtime protection and monitoring capabilities, which they can implement with minimal complexity and zero performance compromises.”
VP, Dependable Embedded Systems at the Linux Foundation
“All attacks NXP crafted were blocked by Sternum with CPU overhead of less than 3%. Sternum’s ability to successfully addresses runtime attacks is a valuable addition to many of NXP products.”
Senior Security System Architect and Fellow at NXP Semiconductors
“We have long admired Sternum, for its unique ability to provide remote analysis of firmware runtime. Access to this technology improves our IoT offering and helps our partners deliver more reliable and competitive IoT products and services.”
CEO and co-founder at HARDWARIO
“Seamless baked-in security with none of the added investment or complexity. Sternum alerts users to any attempt to compromise one of their deployed devices, providing early security intelligence.”
Dr. Mihai Voicu
CISO at Telit
End-to-End Security and Observability Platform
Patented EIV™ (embedded integrity verification) technology profiles processes in runtime and deterministically prevents all exploit attempts.
Harden any device with:
- Agentless on-device solution
- Mitigation of known and zero-day threats
- Supply chain protection (third-party code and libraries)
- Live alerts and detailed forensics
- Security for gated and isolated devices
Detect 0-day Vulnerabilities in Preproduction
A Fortune 500 device manufacturer engaged Sternum for POC, during which Sternum’s runtime protection was integrated into the development process.
Almost immediately, by profiling their firmware in runtime, the team was able to discover four security bugs, including potential memory information leaks and corruption vulnerabilities.
By addressing these bugs pre-market, the company was to resolve issues with relative ease, avoid patching in the field, and prevent future risks to device users.
Advanced XDR-like capabilities, offer real-time awareness of malicious behaviors, security blindspots, and stealthy sophisticated threats.
Gain constant awareness with:
- Live threat intelligence
- Detailed forensics
- Panoramic view of all security risks
- Customizable security policy engine
- AI-powered automatic alerts
Streamline CAPA submission
A device manufacturer was facing a security issue with one of their products, which called for a prolonged and costly CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Actions) re-submission.
Using Sternum, the company was able to demonstrate the presence of robust security controls and streamline the CAPA process, without any negative impact on its business.
Personalized dashboards offer easy access to real-time device and fleet-level information – traces, metrics, crash logs, and more.
Make data-driven decisions with:
- Live granular insights
- Remote debugging views
- Actionable incident reports
- Centralized fleet monitoring
- AI-powered predictive analytics
Saving Millions on Battery Maintenance
A customer was experiencing issues with unexpected battery depletions, leading to substantial financial losses.
The team used Sternum to utilize additional custom traces and use them to track nuanced metrics which could help predict battery failures.
As a result, the company was able to optimize its investment in battery replacements, maximizing battery life and saving millions of dollars in maintenance costs.
Solution for Every Phase of Your Product Lifecycle
Working on a new project? Looking to improve an existing product? Either way, we got you covered.
- Spot security gaps with code and memory profiled in runtime during development
- Use device-level insights to improve engineering velocity
- Make third-party code safe to use, and innovate with confidence
- Simplify deployment and management with fleet-wide visibility
- Catch emerging issues with AI-powered anomaly detection
- Speed up remote debugging with continuous stream of live in-field data
- Streamline regulatory compliance and
security patch management
- Make device security and performance
tangible for end users
- Leverage activity insights to inform future design choices