Free Evaluation Kit
Experience Sternum’s security and monitoring capabilities firsthand with a free evaluation kit, offering unrestricted access to our embedded security and monitoring platform.
How to get started?
- Leave your details in the form on the left.
- Our team will contact you with initial instructions.
- We will provide you with a free board and trial account.
- We will help you set everything up.
- You will have 21 days to test Sternum on your own terms.
The kit includes:
- A free STM32F7508-DK ARM-based board with all accessories.
- STemWin (FreeRTOS) demo source code.
- A free trial version of Sternum EIV™ runtime security solution.
- A free trial account on the Sternum threat detection and observability platform.
- Access to a Sternum-managed build environment with the above software/tools.
Sternum is a full-stack IoT platform, offering a wide range of on-device protection, threat detection, and monitoring capabilities. These include:
- Agentless Runtime Protection: Patented EIV™ software technology embeds into firmware to deterministically prevent all code and memory manipulation attempts with less than 3% overhead.
- Continuous Monitoring: Cloud platform uses a proprietary Observability SDK
to collect and display granular, device-level data and macro fleet trends. This offers ready access to live and historical data, AI-powered anomaly detection, log management, remote debugging tools, and more.
- Threat Detection: XDR-like threat intelligence, triaging data from mitigated attacks with device-level telemetry and AI insights to alert about ongoing assaults, logical vulnerabilities (e.g., brute force or DDoS) emerging threats, malicious behavior, security blindspots, and suspicious activities.